Welcome

How can you accelerate the speed, accuracy, and quality of learning songs for performance situations?

On this blog I share my 'learning adventures' as I continue to improve my performance as a singer.

I share web resources I find helpful, and reflect on my experience using various technologies and ideas.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stars in my eyes (UK) - Talent agency for amateur and professionals

StarsInMyEyes claims it should be the FIRST place you visit if you're looking for information on film castings, movie castings, dance auditions, tv auditions, tv castings and tv extras; perhaps you're looking for information on audience participation and want free tickets? or maybe you're trying to find where people are advertising things like 'musicians wanted' or 'models wanted'?

You can browse the thousands of profiles in our online talent directory or search for specific profiles using our advanced search facility

Stars In My Eyes has audition listings for singers, dancers, tv & movie castings & extra work, reality tv, modelling and lots, lots more! From major movie & tv opportunities to tv game shows and audience participation in many major tv productions, StarsInMyEyes is the place you want to be to launch your career!
Are you an established professional looking for a one-stop place to find the latest
opportunities?

Or perhaps you're a talented 'wannabe' trying to get on the ladder to stardom?

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment