Welcome

How can you accelerate the speed, accuracy, and quality of learning songs for performance situations?

On this blog I share my 'learning adventures' as I continue to improve my performance as a singer.

I share web resources I find helpful, and reflect on my experience using various technologies and ideas.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ladyblogger: Not another music blogger...

Example of a constructively critical musician afficiando....

I can see the challenge of developing a blog is to define a finely crafted niche of value to a select group of followers.... I'm in the early stage of learning.


Not another music blogger...

My opinions, like 'em or lump 'em.

Inspired by the great work of many, I've decided to add my voice to the world of the classical music blog.
I'm in my mid-twenties, with a fair bit more life experience than my age would suggest. Musician by calling. I know what I like, and I know what I don't like, and I'm not afraid to say it. That said, I'm a big softie and get very excited by new talent!
Why blog? Because I can, and because I love being able to share my passion for music with those who want to read about it.
Hesperion XXI live is an experience I will never forget. I've been a fan for some time, but I wasn't expecting quite the level of sublimity that was bestowed upon we, the lucky audience in the City Recital Hall last night. If I could stay a little longer, I would be there for the second concert on Saturday night - different program. That being impossible, however, I shall simply bask in the lasting afterglow of a supreme musical experience.
 blog it

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity on your put up is simply spectacular and that i could think
    you're an expert in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you one million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    my website - car accessories my favourite car accessories

    ReplyDelete