Welcome

How can you accelerate the speed, accuracy, and quality of learning songs for performance situations?

On this blog I share my 'learning adventures' as I continue to improve my performance as a singer.

I share web resources I find helpful, and reflect on my experience using various technologies and ideas.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A set of piano accompaniments for american arts songs

Index of /American Art Songs CD

This is an index of accompaniments to a delightful set of American Art Songs. I recently performed 'When I have sung my songs'. Now I am working on Barber's 'Sure on this shining night', and if I like it, I'll attempt the playful 'The monk and his cat'.

I found this index using the Google music tool search box. I have included this search tool on my blog main page.

No comments:

Post a Comment