Welcome

How can you accelerate the speed, accuracy, and quality of learning songs for performance situations?

On this blog I share my 'learning adventures' as I continue to improve my performance as a singer.

I share web resources I find helpful, and reflect on my experience using various technologies and ideas.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ShowWest SIngers performs in Onehunga, 4 pm, Sunday 28 June, 2009


St Peter's Anglican Church

Corner Church Street and Onehunga Mall,
Onehunga, Auckland.



Songs selected from

I have a Dream - Mary Donnelly
And So it Goes - Billy Joel
The Lily and the Rose - Bob Chilcott
Lakme - Delibes
Baylero - Trad.arr G. Richards
I'm Martin Guerre - Schoenberg & Boublil
Non T'amo Piu - Tosti
Ar Hyd y Nos - Trad.arr. Bob Chilcott
The Skye Boat Song - Trad.arr.Bob Chilcott
Danny Boy - Trad.arr Bob Chilcott
Ill Wind - Flanders and Swann
Orpheus and the Underground - Offenbach arr, Cantabile
American Trilogy Mickey Newbury
Steal Away - Negro Spiritual arr. Burleigh
Ching-A-Ring Chaw - Adapt.Aaron Copeland
The Water is Wide - arr. Mark Hayes
Bess you is my Woman - Gershwin
My Mans Gone - Gershwin
How Could I ever Know - Lucy Simon
Dem Bones - Trad. Arr Larry Nickel
Wrong Note Rag - Leonard Bernstein
Operator - William Spivery
All that Jazz - Kander
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment