Welcome

How can you accelerate the speed, accuracy, and quality of learning songs for performance situations?

On this blog I share my 'learning adventures' as I continue to improve my performance as a singer.

I share web resources I find helpful, and reflect on my experience using various technologies and ideas.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Join the live audience for 'Stars in your Eyes' - APril 2009

It's too late for me to apply to 'Stars in Your Eyes (New Zealand). But perhaps I will join in as audience for one of the shows.

Follow the green paper clip icon (Clipmark) to find more information about Stars in your Eyes (NZ).
clipped from tvnz.co.nz
Stars In Their Eyes is coming to New
Zealand!

Applications for the show have now closed. Keep an eye on
www.tvnz.co.nz for
more information on when Stars In Their Eyes is returning to TV
ONE.

Organise a group of friends to come and be in our audience. You
will be guaranteed a great night out!

The live studio audience are an essential part of the show as they
get to vote for their favourite impersonator. Who sounded so good
they were even better than the real thing?   All episode
winners go through to a grand final at the end of the season.
DATES: April 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 21, 23, 25 &
28


VENUE: Life Convention Centre, 110 Montgomerie Rd,
Airport Oaks, Mangere


TIME: 6:30pm - 9.00pm


AGE LIMIT: 13 years and over


CONTACT:  TaniaMcDonald
 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment